Become a Member
Departmental Membership is for departments serving a population of 10,000 or less. The entire department can join for the price of a regular membership. Get details and apply now! Join online now | Join form (pdf) Dues are $189 plus applicable division dues.
Affiliate Membership is for any member of a fire department or emergency medical services agency (captain, lieutenant, firefighter, paramedic, code official, mechanic, administrative staff and others) who is not a chief officer. Join online now |Join form (pdf) Annual dues are $95 and include division membership.
Associate Membership is for elected or appointed officials, individuals representing businesses that are interested in the IAFC and other interested parties. Join online now | Join form (pdf) Annual dues are $189 plus applicable division dues.
If you have any questions or would like to join by phone, please contact Member Services at 866-385-9110.
Section membership is open to current IAFC members only.
Already an IAFC member? Add a section to your membership package by calling the IAFC toll free at 866-385-9110 (ask for member services). You can be invoiced or pay over the phone with a credit card.
Not an IAFC member? Join the IAFC and sections online or over the phone.
Annual section dues are just $25. Learn about all IAFC sections.
The IAFC has members in countries spanning all continents. Learn more about international membership.
Reasons to Join
- Receive clear, concise and trusted information that helps you better your job.
- Gain support and solutions from peers who face similar challenges.
- Access 24/7 to the latest data, research and best practices in the fire and emergency service.
- Thought leadership articles on current and emerging trends.
- Professional devleopment opportunites through leadership and training programs.
- Building your network of contacts to whom you can turn when you need assistance and advice.
- Having an advocate in Washington, D.C., that's working for funding and resources that support your department, your personnel and your community.
View the full list of IAFC membership benefits.
Firefighter/EMT Safety, Health & Survival: Cultivating Your Community Relationships
Hose2Habitat Answers the Call
Building Key Relationships with Elected Community Leaders
NFPA 1917: The Search for a Safer Ambulance