Become a Member
Departmental Membership is for departments serving a population of 10,000 or less. The entire department can join for the price of a regular membership. Get details and apply now! Join online now | Join form (pdf) Dues are $189 plus applicable division dues.
Affiliate Membership is for any member of a fire department or emergency medical services agency (captain, lieutenant, firefighter, paramedic, code official, mechanic, administrative staff and others) who is not a chief officer. Join online now |Join form (pdf) Annual dues are $95 and include division membership.
Associate Membership is for elected or appointed officials, individuals representing businesses that are interested in the IAFC and other interested parties. Join online now | Join form (pdf) Annual dues are $189 plus applicable division dues.
If you have any questions or would like to join by phone, please contact Member Services at 866-385-9110.
Section membership is open to current IAFC members only.
Already an IAFC member? Add a section to your membership package by calling the IAFC toll free at 866-385-9110 (ask for member services). You can be invoiced or pay over the phone with a credit card.
Not an IAFC member? Join the IAFC and sections online or over the phone.
Annual section dues are just $25. Learn about all IAFC sections.
The IAFC has members in countries spanning all continents. Learn more about international membership.
Reasons to Join
- Receive clear, concise and trusted information that helps you better your job.
- Gain support and solutions from peers who face similar challenges.
- Access 24/7 to the latest data, research and best practices in the fire and emergency service.
- Thought leadership articles on current and emerging trends.
- Professional devleopment opportunites through leadership and training programs.
- Building your network of contacts to whom you can turn when you need assistance and advice.
- Having an advocate in Washington, D.C., that's working for funding and resources that support your department, your personnel and your community.
View the full list of IAFC membership benefits.
Managing Conflict in Combination Fire Departments
Volunteer Firefighter Recruitment and Retention in Rural Pennsylvania
Departments & Staff
Be Political without Being a Politician: 9 Tips for Planning and Mindset